Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twofold Freedom


Clean air envelopes us as only it can out here,
The breeze touches with a tenderness all its own.

Touch creates a blush from within,
Forming in my inner depths, flowing outwardly.


Gliding forward through tranquil waters,
A quiver in the sails improves our progress

Quiet whispers playfully tickle my ear,
While a shiver touches my spine.


Sails are tuned and lines pulled taut,
As the wind paves out unchained roads.

Your embrace shrouds me with love,
Capturing unchained passion in my heart.


Written for Tuesday Title and 3WW.

8 comments:

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

Beautiful in its construction and its timing. I like this.

gautami tripathy said...

So beautifully worded. Wonderful..

warming up to you and lot more...

poefusion said...

Angel, this is beautiful. I can feel the love you have for sailing on those unchained roads. Nice job. Have a nice day.

lissa said...

very tender use of words, I felt like I'm there with you, sailing the sea, though it also reminds me of Jane Austen's novels with your usage of descriptions

Tumblewords: said...

Beautiful! I can feel the breeze in my air and the shiver in my spine. Very nicely done!

Gemma Wiseman said...

This is so sensitive and sweet! Lovely atmosphere!

~willow~ said...

lovely! I read this as a testament of your love for sailing and for the person with you.

Dan said...

Freedom can be found in a million places. Where you discover it is unimportant, but we all must find it! Thanks for sharing this, Angel.